So guys, I’m back!
After quite a rough time (see my last post if you’re curious), I took a spur of the moment vacation to Berlin with my best friend for a bit of girl time! Between that, my graduation (blog post to follow!) and various other things, this blog fell by the wayside a little! But never fear – after much soul searching (plus much nagging from certain blog-loving friends!), I’m back.
The utterly gorgeous Asha from The Oxford Owl tagged me in this a while back, and I think it’s about time I got my finger out and did it! So here you go – hope I did it justice!
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This is a tricky one, as I love my Urban Decay palettes more than words can say, plus my MAC Fabulousness palettes are very much adored, I literally refuse to leave the house without eyeliner and lipstick, it would honestly break my heart if I lost my treasured Illamasqua and Chanel lipsticks, and I feel like lipstick is essential to create a really strong look.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I’d definitely chop it all off! I love having shorter hair, plus long hair gives me a really horsey face (I don’t know why but its really upsetting to see). Could always put extensions in if I had to anyway -could you imagine the split ends if I couldn’t cut it ever again?
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheeks all the way – a pink cheek instantly makes you look all flushed and youthful, whereas I feel like coral is infinitely more suited to tanned beauties, more than my corpse-like complexion!
4. If you had 1,000$ to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Does accessories and jewellery come under clothes? I’d be STRAIGHT in Vivienne Westwood!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
The hilarious thing about this question is that I’ve actually done both! I think I’d rather use lipstick as eyeliner purely based on its smudgeability (that’s a word – honest!)
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
We don’t have Sephora in the UK *crycry* so I’m afraid I’d have to say MAC – that is, if it was a Pro store! Way more choice than your average MAC!
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow colour for sure – I could live without a cut-crease as long as I had bright lips!
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?
TECHNICALLY clothes shops do stock fine knit jumpers in summer, so I think I’d plump for summer clothes in winter and just layer up!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I like both, however, bright nails make me so happy I’m not sure I could do without them!
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I don’t really have a favourite lip product, however, my holy grail eye product is my Chanel eyeliner so although I’d be a sad bean either way, I couldn’t live without my eyeliner!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
A messy bun, if I had the hair for it! My distinct lack of length would make things difficult!
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I hate lipgloss with a PASSION – so 100% never use lipgloss!
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have non at all or Sharpie then in everyday?
Oh I’d Sharpie them all the way! I like to think I’d be able to do it in a way that was less scouse brow and a little more “cara delevigne on speed” – think I could carry that off?
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?
I rely on makeup to make me look human, whereas I’ve lived with hideous fingernails for most of my life so I’d find it easier to get along like that!
That was actually really fun!
I tag anyone who fancies doing it, plus the gorgeous Alice!