So here I am, starting a blog. Who’dve thunk it? If was essentially just a procrastination exercise to begin with to avoid trusts coursework, but the more I think about it the better I feel about it. I think I could write stuff that people would like, and where better to start than on my sofa, with my puppy, and a proper cup of tea (mines an alpro soya vanilla milk with 2 sugars please!)
So what usually happens with these things is you’re meant to say some interesting stuff about yourself.. So here’s my top ten.
1. I have a Lhasa Apso puppy called Hurley. He’s 8 months old and the love of my life
2. I study law at Nottingham Trent Uni, but I graduate this year which frankly scares me to death.
3. I never go anywhere without wearing lipstick (current favourite – Chanel in “le sensuelle”)
4. I love reading. I always have my nose in a book.
5. If I was brave enough, I would have a career in makeup artistry or graphic design.
6. I have a boyfriend who has somehow managed to put up with me for 2 years now. His name is Nick. He’s an accountant.
7. I love penguins. As in I am genuinely obsessed with them. I have a huge beanbag type penguin from Squishable’s website, that Nick bought me for Christmas this year. It takes up half the bed.
8. I live at home with my parents, it saves money and we get on fine so it’s ideal.
9. I eat literally anything.
10. I’m 20, 21 on April 10th.
None of that is particularly interesting but if anyone has anything else they want to know feel free to ask.
This was inspired by Ms Brit Fletcher who you can find blogging HERE. She’s one of my closest friends and her blog is really good. Casual blog pimping.
I hope whoever reads this likes it. I ramble a lot. And I like shopping. You’ll see what I mean.
Love from Pebble